|tee: thrifted, pants: jcpenny, sandals: payless|
Not much to say about the outfit today. :) I am loving the hot pink with the bright yellow necklace though. And check out my puppy watching me get my supermodel on. :) He's pretty cute, huh?
Without further ado, here are my answers for this week's FBFF.
1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of things you gravitate towards while shopping? Not really. I've always sort of had my own style and I gravitate toward things I like - bright colors, simple shapes, soft fabrics, statement jewelry, great shoes. My style has typically been informed by fashion magazines like Lucky and InStyle, but even then I am not one to jump on every trend that comes along.
2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from your family and friends? Do they comment on that? Ummm. Yes. But, then I have always dressed differently from the people around me. I'm just weird like that, I guess. However, in general the people in my life are far too polite to comment on my clothing and jewelry choices, although I do occasionally get compliments about how I put colors together. :)
3. What’s the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you aren’t bold enough to wear it? I can't really think of anything. I would love to wear heels all the time, but that is more about practicality than a lack of boldness. Of course, I would adore 'dressing' for dinner from time to time. :) Although, I'm sure it would get old pretty quickly.
4. Looking at current trends – what would you like to try but need to build up the courage to do? Most of the trends I like, I've tried. The only thing I am working up the courage to do is going blonde. I want to, but it may or may not happen. We'll just have to see. :)
5. Toot someone’s horn – what fashion blogger out there inspires you with her bold fashion choices? I love Brittany from A Day in the Life Too. Her choices are always fun and occasionally outrageous but they so totally reflect her and what she likes and loves. I love that individuality. I'm not really inspired by people who push the boundaries just to show they can or to be fashion forward, I love people who just are who they are without any excuses. I appreciate real individuality and standing out from the crowd because you have the conviction to do what you like and what you believe in regardless of what's trendy or in style. I believe in being yourself because we were each created to be different and special.
To see everyone else answers go check out Modly Chic!