Sunday, June 5, 2011

No Pain, No Gain, but ouchie, my friends, ouchie

jacket: goodys (I think), dress: jcpenney, belt: walmart, shoes: cato




Here is what I wore today. I like this dress okay, but the fifties silhouette isn't one of my faves, even though it is ideal for my body type (hourglass), so I toughened it up with chain jewelry and black accessories. What do you think?

As to my title, I have been a bad girl this week and have gained back two pounds. This seriously makes me unhappy. Also, I am getting bored with my exercise routine and will not even be able to go the gym for half of this month because the hubby will be out of town. So, I decided to try out Jillian's 30 day Shred. Twenty minutes of pure torture my friends. Seriously. My legs currently have the consistency of cooked noodles. I'm telling you, this had darn well better be worth it because if it isn't, I am not going to be a happy camper. I am really not looking forward to waking up in the morning. I just know it's gonna hurt even more.

Hope y'all had an awesome weekend. I am thoroughly worn out, but in a good way. Next week is another busy one and then my wonderful beloved is leaving. Boohoo.

Stay cool, y'all. (Unless you live in the pacific northwest, in which case, stay warm?)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable shoes. Cute blog and great dress very feminine!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. toughening it up definitely worked! very cute :) I can see wearing this for a summer party.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...