Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shredded Day 3

tee & pants: thrifted, sandals: ?



Summer comfort at it's best: loose tee, loose pants, and flat sandals. Add a bunch of rings and bracelets and giant dangly earrings and you're done. I love this shade of pink, sort of a smokey salmon color, and I love comfort so this outfit is definitely a win.

I am on day 3 of my 30 day shred and while still sore, I am beginning to feel a little less like someone used me as a punching bag. My endurance during the workout itself is still pretty pitiful which boggles my mind. Hopefully this means I'll actually see some results. I am not a big believer in all the advertising claims of workout videos. They usually involve super restrictive meal plans which just doesn't work for me. This one does say you can lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days. I'll believe it when I see it. Of course, I should lose some weight anyway since I am doing weight watchers and have gotten back on track.

Have you ever seen good results from a workout program?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...