Thursday, November 15, 2012

Basics Re-Mixed Link-up

outfit 1: grey sweater with polka dot flats and long beaded necklace

outfit 2: coral blouse with polka dot flats

outfit 3: cream sweater with belt and leopard flats and bag

So, last week I talked about one of my favorite skirts from my grandmother that I love but never wear. I challenged you to find a closet orphan or basic and create three outfits with it. Here are my three outfits. What you see are screenshots of my ensembles from Go Chic or Go Home. As you can see, I have an inspiration photo in each outfit, which is great for me because in some cases it reminds me what look I am aiming for.

I have really been enjoying GCGH lately as I spend time building outfits for the coming season. If you would like an invite or help in using the site, be sure to let me know. It is a great community and a lot of fun!

Now, as promised, here is the link-up!

I am not a huge fan of a bunch of rules. So for this one it is super easy. Link up any post (or posts, as many as you like) showing ways to remix any item. Easy right? It doesn't have to be current and you do not have to be participating in the shopping ban. If you feel like it, link back to me in your post and I would love for you to follow, but it isn't necessary. That's it!


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty and Rae Gun Wear!

 


1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I hope you and your kids get feeling better too! I added a link, an old one but I mixed a top 2 ways lol hope that works. Love this idea, and both those pairs of shoes are ridiculously cute! Plus sweaters and skirts are totally a staple right now :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...