Monday, November 5, 2012

eShakti Dress Review

dress: c/o eShakti



I am sure that most of you out there have heard of eShakti. If you have been around the blogging world for a while their name comes up pretty frequently. I'll admit that I was intrigued, but I almost never order clothing online for the simple reason that I can't try it on. But the idea of being able to customize a dress to your measurements really sounded great. So, when the lovely people at eShakti contacted me about reviewing their product I was ecstatic. The process was easy, the only hard part was choosing the dress I wanted. I think I had about four picked out that I loved, but finally narrowed it down to this one. The Drape Neck Knit Dress in Deep Red mainly because I don't already own a dress this color and I loved the lines. I acutally ended up ordering a regular size but I did customize the length and they have a spot for you to enter your height ensuring that the dress actually hits you where it says it will. I selected knee length and hoped for the best. As you can see the length is perfect. I love this dress. It is finished beautifully and the fit is pretty much perfect. The knit fabric is heavy enough to not need a slip underneath and so soft and comfortable. I wore it dressed up for church, but am also looking forward to styling it more casually with flat boots and cozy sweaters. All in all I was thrilled with both the service of the company and the quality of the dress I received. Although their prices are a little more than I would usually pay, their overstock and clearance items are very reasonable. And honestly the option of customizing your clothing makes it well worth the price. This is a very classic dress in a beautiful color that will definitely stand the test of time and be in my wardrobe for years to come. I would highly recommend eShakti to anyone looking for great clothes, especially if you have fit issues or are petite or even tall. ;)

Do you have any clothing from eShakti? What is your opinion on the company and their product? Please leave me a comment and let me know!

Linking up with Monday Mingle, YOLO and Visible Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...