Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday




Happy Thursday, lovely ladies! I hope you are all having a lovely week. Here is a super simple, comfy outfit from last week. I pulled out my bootcut jeans, that I haven't worn since last winter and paired them with some blue basics. I have to admit, I am not loving the way the scarf looks. What do you think?

I am thankful I live in a country where I get to exercise my right to vote. And while I am not happy with the way the election turned out, I am grateful that I worship a God who will be there for me regardless of the leadership of my country.

I am immensely grateful for a little thing called an updraft or nebulizer machine. Both my husband and my son suffer from asthma and that little machine has saved us a number of trips to the ER. 

I am obviously crazy grateful for my beloved hubby. My best friend and favorite grown up person in the entire world. After almost 14 years of marriage, he is still the person I want to spend time with and I love him far more today than I did then.

And of course, I am just super grateful for the most amazing kid in the entire world. (Obviously if you have a small person or two you are super attached to, you won't agree, but that's ok.) It is such a blessing to be mama to this little guy. He is funny and obedient and loving and so precious. And I totally adore him. And he is growing up so fast. ;)

I am grateful to part of a church family that loves and supports us. The last couple have been extremely difficult, so it is such a blessing to be ministered to while we are ministering ourselves.

I am grateful for my bloggy friends. You guys totally make my day with your comments. Every one makes me smile.

I am also grateful for a closet full of clothes I love and enjoy wearing. ;)

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...