Monday, November 26, 2012

Lace, Poundage and Christmas Prep




Whew! I think I gained ten pounds last week. Holy cow, did we eat a lot of really yummy food. ;) I am immensely grateful for stretchy clothes right now because I have indeed gained a few pounds. Yikes. And while I would usually just start my diet, the truth is there is an entire month of treats and yumminess ahead. And I can't just abstain because the kiddo is having a ball cooking right now. So. I think I am going to start my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today just to see if I can keep on top of the caloric consumption. I am not looking forward to it. I will be very sore tomorrow. Very sore.

In other news, I totally stole this outfit from Molly. Of course, since I wore it for church I didn't feel my leather jacket was entirely appropriate. (Our congregation is primarily older retired folks.) So I substituted my black blazer and felt quite fab today. ;) So, thank you, Molly for the outfit inspiration.

Hope y'all have a wonderful week. I will be prepping for Christmas this week. I am making an advent calendar to start on Saturday with the kiddo and of course finishing up decorating the house and maybe watching a holiday movie or two. ;) My little dude is old enough to really enjoy all the festivities this year and I am so looking forward to enjoying Christmas with him.

Linking up with Visible Monday, Monday Mingle and YOLO!

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress!! So cute! Where is it from? I have did good with eating until yesterday. Must stop it now!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...