Monday, November 19, 2012

Playing Catch Up





Happy Monday! I will be playing catch up this week with some outfits from September that haven't made it to the blog yet. Here is an easy Sunday morning look with cobalt and grey. I love this top - I got it at JCPenney several years ago and it has been a fall and winter staple ever since. It is soooo soft and comfy.

I have a week full of making Christmas presents, baking and cooking for our Thanksgiving meal, trying to finish up my Christmas shopping and getting the house clean and ready to decorate for Christmas. Last year we didn't get to put our tree up until after we moved which was mid-December, so I am looking forward to having it up the day after Thanksgiving this year.
\
What do you have planned for this week?

Linking up with YOLO, Visible Monday and Monday Mingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...